Utah Tech University

College Resources


The Academic Advising Center provides this service to all students, including those with disabilities. The DRC Coordinator may work with the Academic Advisors to ensure the students with disabilities meet the needs and accommodations of the academic program of their choice, including course selection in consideration with the student’s disability. Academic Success Workshops are available to students at no charge. These workshops include helping students improve their memory, study skills, balancing tests and stress skills, etc.

Call (435) 652 – 7690 or visit the Academic Advisement website for more information.

Take Me There


The Financial Aid Office processes and provides information regarding financial aid applications. Eligibility is based on financial need, satisfactory academic progress and grade point average for continuing students.

Call (435) 652 – 7575 or visit the Financial Aid website for more information

Take Me There

Center for Inclusion and Belonging

The Center for Inclusion and Belonging is a student support service established to provide services to students with various cultural backgrounds and to increase cultural diversity at Utah Tech University.

Take Me There


The UT Women’s Resource Center is dedicated to serving all female college students of Utah Tech. Their goal is to facilitate access to resources, mentoring, and support available to women across a wide range of disciplines. By organizing campus events that cater to the female student population and connecting them with organizations that have similar interests, they hope to help women achieve their academic and professional goals.

Take Me There


The Campus Store offers a convenient source for textbooks, educational supplies, and a wide variety of calculators, office and school and art supplies.

Take Me There


The Health and Counseling Center provides information on how to live a healthy life. They also have social workers and health care professionals on staff if students become ill or need short term counseling.

Take Me There


The Registrar’s office is located on the first floor of the Holland Centennial Commons. Any questions about registration can be answered by calling (435) 652 – 7709 or on the Registrar’s Office website.

Take Me There


As per Utah Tech University policy, students seeking housing accommodations for a service or assistance animal must first contact the Disability Resource Center. Once the Disability Resource center approves the animal, they will contact the Housing and Resident Life department and request that an accommodation be made. Students need to contact the Disability Resource Center at least seven days prior to the need for accommodations.

Take Me There


The Student Support Services program will teach student participants’ self-direction, resourcefulness and resiliency through one-on-one advising focused on academic skills development and personal enrichment. Student participants will become skilled, successful students and college graduates, prepared to become self-actualizing professionals, and global citizens who lead through best practices and lifelong learning.

Take Me There


UT Career Services is located in Holland Centennial Commons Building, room 523. Career Services offers comprehensive career services to students, alumni, and the community when choosing a major, identifying a career and/or seeking employment. Their staff can assist you in maximizing career opportunities. No matter where you find yourself in the search process, Career Services has resources to help you achieve your goals. Come and take advantage of their services free of charge.

Take Me There


Housing and Resident Life welcomes all levels of ability. A student in need of accommodations in relation to a disability should contact the Housing Office in advance. The Housing and Resident Life Department will work with the Disability Resource Center to seek a solution that will meet the needs of the student.

Take Me There


A wide variety of learning support and tutoring services are available to all UT. They include drop-in tutoring, one-on-one tutoring, departmental labs and others.

Take Me There


The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services is a state agency that provides services to qualified clients with disabilities. Those eligible clients who are assigned a vocational counselor may be tested and receive help in attending college to prepare for suitable employment.

Call (435) 673 - 5091


The Writing Center is staffed by peer tutors who offer suggestions, instruction, and tips to help students improve their individual writing skills.

Take Me There